Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

Christmas shaker card

Hellooo everyone......
Today I want to share with you my Christmas shaker card.

 I used Tilda on the roof image from A christmas story collection.
Colored her with Kuretake ZIG real brush water color,
then fussy cut out Tilda, and put on the wreath.
I made wreath from MFT Spring Wreath die and put some red pearls.
Making circle shaker with Spelbinders dies and
 Inside the shaker I add some glitter and beads.
Decorated with  some star beads and doohikey snowflake die cut.
I used Sizzix embossing plates for my background. 




That's all for me.... hope you like it !
Thank you for stopping by today.

I will enter my card for challenges:
Midweek Magnolias - Anything goes
Magnolia-licious - ATG (Christmas)
LHOSM - Pearls/gems or sparkle
All about Magnolia - All about the season
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes
Craft Heaven - Winter wonderland
Card Mania - Anything goes

9 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous Christy!! I love the window style...Tilda perched on your handmade wreath is fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Beth Brovold said...

Back again Christy to say thanks so much for sharing this little beauty with us at Marvelous Magnolia...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Rene said...

This is fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magnolia-licious! Good luck!
Rene

Ulrica said...

Such a Beautiful christmas card you made,thanks for
joining us at All About Magnolia.
Hugs
Ulrica

shabbycraftcabin said...

How sweet is this! Love how you perched her on the ‘window’. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Midweek Magnolias. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck, ivy

Rosette's Cards said...

Christy I looove your shaker card, I so want to do one myself very soon :) Thank you for the inspiration and creativity! Come back to share your sweet creations at Magnolia-licious challenges :) Blessings, Rosette DT

Jay said...

Beautiful card and such an inventive design, very well thought out!
Many thanks for sharing your creativity with us at LHOSM challenge. Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

scrapfantazje said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenges:)

vaiybora said...

Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

ทางบ้าน