Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Spooky Monsters

Dear all, hope you are doing well wherever you are.
I have been busy a lot lately and have no time to make cards.
Today, I have a new card to share with you.
I have made a halloween card using Monster stamp from Every Elle


I stamp, color the images using Kuretake Zig clean color markers then die cut it. 
To color the background, I'm using Kuretake Gansai Tambi water color and
then splash water with my brush.

That's all for me today....
Thank you so much for stopping by!

I will enter my card for challenges:
Alphabet - P is for Pumpkin
Deep Ocean - Halloween
Die Cutting Diva - Halloween
Allsorts -Halloween
Paradise of stamp - Autumn/ Halloween
Digi design - Halloween and or Harvest
A Pink Gem - Halloween


8 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super card for our challenge at Allsorts, thanks for joining us. Xxxx

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous monsters. Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Allsorts and hope to see you next week!

Glenda Atkins said...

Loving those monsters and the Halloween colours, so cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our "Spooky' Halloween challenge. Happy Crafting!
Glenda DT

crafty said...

What gorgeous monsters. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmaker.
Mary

Heather said...

Very cute! Love your fabulous background! And that adorable box of pumpkins! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Cinderella said...

Love your card and thank you for joining us at Paradise of Stamps
Hugs Cinderella
XX

vaiybora said...

Thanks for providing good information,Thanks for your sharing.

แคมฟรอก