Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Peace and Joy

Hii......
2017 is almost at an end, so I would like to say.....
Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement through out 2017,
 and looking forward to another wonderful crafty year ahead. 
Today, I want to share my card using Penny black Fairy Stardust cling stamp
Colored with Copic sketch markers, and
 added some glitter glue to the wings for a sparkle effect.
I used winter wishes snowflakes edges from Joy dies.
Peace and joy sentiment from Penny Black.
That's all for me .... and thanks for stopping by.

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSS - Something new (Stamp)
Penny Black Saturday - Winter or christmas
Cutie Pie - Star and or snowflakes
Pile it on - Non traditional holiday colors
Love to scrap - Winter wonderland
Stampavie & More - Christmas


1 comment:

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is so very pretty - fabulous color choice too for this wintery card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)