Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

MFT Camp Create - Sensational slider

Hi .....
A new card to share with you for my MFT Camp Create 2017
After watching and learning how camp counselor Stephanie made her innovative slider card, I tried to make one.
Here is the card that I made for this challenge.
 
I used MFT Interactive window stax die to made my slider card.
MFT Pierced square stax for the base, and colored background with distress ink pad and splatter with some water.
 I water colored Snuggle bunny stamp with Kuretake ZIG.
The tree is Die-namics Tree mendous was colored with distress ink.
I used green cardstock to made grass with MFT grass dies.



So happy , finally I can get my last badge from all MFT Camp create

Yay!  I've made it and earned all of the badges!!  
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Pile it on - Fancy fold
Crafty friends - Frenship
The cutie pie - All creatures great and small

6 comments:

Lisa xx said...

aawww, this is delightful - thank you so much for sharing such a gorgeous card with the Cutie Pies xx

pst said...

Beautiful card, the pop-up slider is great with the inked background. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello…. You have made a beautiful card, such a sweet image and lovely card design…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Friendship’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Keti's Projects said...

WOW, great slider card. I love this MFT stam set too. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it ON. Keti (DT)

Pat K said...

Fabulous slider card Christy and I love your beautiful watercolour background. Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge, see you again soon cheers Sue N x