Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Buzz in the air

Hi..... Happy Wednesday to all of you
A Quick post to share a new card

Cute image from Penny Black wood stamp Buzz in the air
for my simply card.
I have water colored the image stamp with Sakura 
water color pocket field sketch bo
Framed with Spellbinders Luscious Label ones die cut and
then distress all edges with some white gesso
That is all for me today ... Thanks for looking
Have a nice day !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Penny Black and more - Anything goes
Penny Black Saturday - Masculine
7 Kids - Anything goes
Creative craft cottage - No pattern paper

3 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

ccheney said...

So cute! Love this sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

Michele Cunningham said...

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at 7kids challenge blog
Michele