Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Hummingbird

Hello.....
Today I want to share with you my card using 
and Hero Arts Acrylic Stamps CL426 Real Flowers
First I'm water coloring the background on Canson XL aquarelle paper with distress reinker and then splash with my brush.
I stamped the flowers on background paper using distress markers.
Stamped once more on other water color paper, colored,
 and fussy cut them and attach on background to make 3D effect. 
I dies the bird using water color paper and then water colored with Kuretake Gansai tambi. Using stylus ball to make embossed and then bend the inner wing sections out to create more dimension.
Apply a piece of mounting tape to the back of the hummingbird and attach on background paper.
 I dies Hello sentiment twice with different color pink paper.


Thanks so much for stopping by today !

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
7 Kids - Anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything goes
Cute card Thursday - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes

5 comments:

SonjaN said...

WOW! So very pretty!

Gayatri said...

Amazing and colourful card. Love it. Thank you for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Jana Forrest said...

Love the 3d effect of your card and the colors are beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner challenge. Hope to see you again soon and the best of luck. DT/Jana CGCC

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful card Christy.. I love the colorful background so much..Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

papermade fairytale said...

This is sooo gorgeous! I love hummingbirds! Thank you so much for joining us this month at 7 kids challenge blog <3