Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Dinosaur

Hello everyone.... Happy Friday
Today I have a card using Lawn Fawn Critters from the past stamp set
to share with you
First I stamped the images with Vesafine Tuxedo Black and colored with Kuretake Zig real brush. Then I fussy cut them all.
  I Created reddish sky using distress ink. Blended barn door, festive berries, spiced marmalade, wild honey, and black soot distress ink onto Canson Water color paper.  I spray the panel with black shoot distress spray and let it dry. Then I splattered it with picket fence distress spray to create even more stars.
 I added grass by die cutting a  LF grassy meadow border and grassy cupcake from green cardstock 
I attached and arrange the images between and in front of the grass
Finishing off my card by adding a sentiment " You're dino-mite"



Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Lawnfawnatics - Spectaculer skies
SSSW - ATG
TTCRD - ATG
Crafter Cafe - ATG
inkpirational - Paint splatters
 Creative Moments - ATG

3 comments:

Shauna said...

This is so cool! I love the vivid colors and all the layers. Your coloring is so beautiful and I love the scene you created. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

cass said...

This is amazing, love the background. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Gab said...

Really fun card ... your sky is amazing!