Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Crane Baby Card

Helloo...
Today I want to share my simply card using
Plus one Stamp set from Lawn Fawn
I stamp the crane image on to Xpress it blending card and
 then colored with Copic sketch markers.
For the sky I used the Puffy Clouds Border as a stencil and 
Tumbled Glass and a bit Spun Sugar Distress Ink.
Layered with vellum paper frame Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames
  Silver Heat embossed for Congrats sentiment from
 Home sweet home Lawn Fawn stamp set to finish it off


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics - Oh Baby
SSSM - Make your own background
SSSW - ATG
Crafter Castle - ATG
Addicted to stamp - ATG
TTCRD - ATG

3 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

I love your sper adorable CAS Baby card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

Samantha Mann said...

this is so sweet! love the clouds in the background! and the stork is darling! thank you SO much for helping to celebrate the newest Fawnie with the Lawn Fawnatics baby challenge! :)

Gab said...

This is really sweet