Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Baby Owl

Hi... I have another baby card
I used Mom + Me stamp set from Law Fawn
Stamp the owls image on to Xpress it blending card
Colored with Copic Sketch markers
Stamp the grass, flowers, butterfly and sentiment with Lawn Fawn ink pad
I used Stitched Party Banner dies set from Lawn Fawn


Thanks again for stopping in for a visit.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend 

I will enter my card for challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics - Oh Baby
SSSM - We're going around in circles

5 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

HOW SUPER ADORABLE!!!! LOVE your sweet design for our "Oh Baby" challenge!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

Ela said...

Owh, how adorable! Thanks for playing along at the Sketchy Challenges. Hugs Ela DT

Samantha Mann said...

eeeeep!! love those owl snuggles!! this is so adorable! and the soft pink is so perfect! just lovely! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics! :)

Anna M. said...

This is soo cute!

Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Gab said...

So so cute!