Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Spring journal

Hi everyone........ Happy Sunday.

I hope March has been treating you well.

Today I want to share my scrapbook journaling,
I try started as a for-fun junk journal 

I used some die cut, stamp and scrap paper for my junk journal.
Rolled flowers are from Sizzix Tiny tattered florals dies
Wreath is from Memory Box dies
Lace frame is from Magnolia doohickey dies 
Some stamp from 49 Market and Prima marketing
Butterflies are punch out with Martha steward punch



 Hope You like it

I will enter my project for challenges:
SSSM - Easter/Spring
Dragonfly Dreams - Easter/ Spring
Cut it up - Create your own background
Dies R Us - Flowers / Spring




5 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

What a lovely page full of beautiful spring imagery! Beautiful dies and colors! Very nice to see a journal page here! So happy you shared with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I agree with Katrina, always nice to see something other than a card. This journal page is so creative and lovely. The elements are perfect for spring!

Thanks for sharing your Easter/Create Your Own Background project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Maria said...

Such a wonderful page full of beautiful flowers, girl image, and lovely sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

Tone K. said...

Beautiful and colorful Spring journal :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

My Side of Oz said...

What a delightful and amazing card! Your background and tree are just perfect! The layering of the senti and sweet chipmunk just adds to the awesomeness of your card! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craft Room Door this month! Nan, DT