Pages

Monday, February 28, 2022

Mini Peonies card

Hello everyone....
Today I want to share mini birthday cards
My main image is from Wplus9 Pretty Peonies
I stamped it on white cardstock with altenew inks then
fussy cut them all.
For my background I stamped birthday sentiment background with versafine toffe.
Some distress ink blender on the middle then add some few splatters of yellow and balck
I adhered the floral over the top with foam tape
Finished with Happy Birthday sentiment from Mama Elephant


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
Time Out - 8th Birthday special challenge
SSSW - ATG

4 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Christy, a super pair of birthday cards, love the background you have created with the stamped text and inky splatters. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Liz said...

Lovely cards, I love the unusual shape. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Nonni said...

Beautiful cards! I'm especially inspired of the background with the artsy feel. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous....absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!