Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Thanks leafy

 Hi.... this is my card for the MFT Camp create day 5
the theme is Delightful die cut
I have so much fun to create this card with some die cut
I used MFT Leafy greenery dies on pastel color cardstock for my leaves
Die cut Stitched round rectangle frame on white cardstock
Stamped flower with beautiful bloom stamp set
Arrange all the leaves and flower around the frame
To finish the card I added thanks die sentiment on gold glittery foam

Yay.... I earned all the badges MFT Camp Create 2021
I love to play along on this camp


MFT Camp create - Delightful die cutting
TTCRD - ATG










2 comments:

R's Rue said...

What a beautiful card. You are so talented and creative. Your creations are pure artwork. Keep it up.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Furrbster said...

This is very pretty,

Thanks for sharing this with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz