Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2021

I Belive in Unicorns

Hellooo everyone.... Welcome August
Today I want to sharing my GDT card for Simply Magnolia and Magnolia Forever
Simply Magnolia Challenge theme is Round card and 
Magnolia Forever Challenge theme is Anything goes
I used Unicorn with text stamp set from Believe in Unicorns Collection 2017
Colored unicorn with Copic sketch markers and make some background
For the base card I used Lace Coaster doohickey dies
Pattern paper is from Doodlebug design spring things collection
Decorated with some doohickey die cut from doohickey club 9
I used glitter paper to die cut the stars
Finished with stamp sentiment on vellum paper and some flowers from I am roses









Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
Allsorts - ATG
SSSW - ATG
TTCRD - ATG



2 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty summery creation, many thanks for sharing and joining our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

So many wonderful details here on this cute card! Love the unicorn and the pretty pastel colors!
Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner