Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Egg-stra special friend

 Happy Easter everyone !
Today I want to share my easter card for you
 I used Ella loves Easter stamp set from Stamping Bella 
I stamped her in the memento dessert sand ink, so I can have that no line look
Colored with Copic sketch markers then fussy cut them

Die cut strip cover from MFT with soft pink cardstock for the panel 
I heat embossed with copper powder for the sentiment
Put a pattern paper on the left and adhered the image with foam adhesive
Finished with some little tiny punch flowers for decoration

Hope you like it and have a nice day !

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSM - Easter / Spring
SSSW - ATG
TTCRD - ATG





2 comments:

Billie A said...

So cute. Darling image and coloring. Love the cute scene. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous scene, lovely soft colours and great design.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT