Pages

Friday, April 30, 2021

Bird Crazy Tag

Hellooo everyone... hope you are doing well
Today I want to share my mixed media tag
I used Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamp and colored them with Copic Sketch Marker
For the base tag I applied some black gesso and once dried I then used stencil with 
some sand texture paste color them with some spray.
 Once the paste dry I added Finnabair’s Rust Effect Paste on the
base tag. Die cut leaves chipboard with Sizzix die cut then embossed 
with peeled paint Distress embossing powder 
 Layer & adhere all the elements to the tags using a strong glue
For additional texture I put some mini black micro bead
Create a splatter with tarnished brass distress spray stain 
Tied the colored seam binding ribbons and twine to the tags
and finished with some quote from Prima Marketing stamp

I really appreciate you stop by my blog and hope you all have a wonderful week.

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSM - Add a quote
Time Out - Pet
SSSW - ATG
TTCRD - ATG
Alphabet - B for bird




6 comments:

Beulah Bee said...

♥ ♥ ♥ !

cheiro urgia said...

Such a beautiful art project. I love the bird you used on your tag, and your technique is beautiful. I like the dimension you created by adding so many different layers, and the sentiment is perfect for just about any occasion. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a wonderful mixed media tag! I love those Tim Holtz birds and your colors really sing on this tag! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge "B" is for Bird!
Rachelle DT : )

Crafting Queen said...

I just love this tag. The iamge is beautifully coloured and love the layers of interest. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Billie A said...

So cute. Love the tag (I used the awesome birds for my card too) I love the fun scene and so glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.

Jill V said...

Such a fun tag - I love all the textures you have incorporated into the design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!