Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Tilda with spider

 Hellooo...... everyone
Happy October to you all !!
I have the pleasure of being Guest Designer over at the Magnolia Forever Challenge 
The challenge this month is  "Anything goes with option Box"

 Halloween  is just around the corner,
so I made treat box for my creation

I have choosen Tilda with spider from Halloween collection for my project
Stamp my image onto Copic Xpress it card with Memento Texedo black
 and coloured with Copic sketch markers.
The backing paper is from Doodle bug Haunted Manor collection, 
and distressed all edges with black soot distress ik
I've used the pumpkin Doohickeys from Volume 6 along with cobweb and gate from the same collection. Oak tree is from Magnolia doohickey too.
Added some dies from IO for bats, ghost and small pumpkin
I've added a 3D spider sticker and hemp shred from my stash
The beautiful sentiment is from Darices's stamp




Here...you can see chocolate for your treat 


Thanks for stopping by 

I will enter this project for challenges:
Simply Magnolia - ATG option Spooky
Love to scrap - Fall back
Dies R Us - ATG
SSSW - ATG
TTCRD - ATG

6 comments:

Birgit said...

What a cute, cute treat idea!! Your coloring and design is perfect. Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

What a wonderful Halloween box Christy ♥ I love the details and your sweet Tilda.
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Simply Magnolia
Hugs from Elin

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Hi Christy,
What a wonderfull Halloween box.
Big Hug Bianca.

Heather said...

Very cute!! Love the fabulous scene you created with all those dies! And what a great way to make a yummy treat even more special! Thanks for playing with with LTSCB.

Maria said...

Oh, wow! How cute is your treat box project?! A wonderful Halloween scene, love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

Maria
https://mariasmerrymakings.blogspot.com/

Hannapanna said...

This is so sweet. Lovely colours and details. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge.

- Hanna, DT