Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween

 Happy Halloween everyone !!
Today I want to share my Halloween pendulum card
 
I used Lawn Fawn Heebie Jeebies stamp set for my images,
Stamp on Xpressed blending card with Memento Tuxedo Black
Colored with Copic sketch markers then fussy cut them off
For the spider web I stamp with Watermark stamp pad on black cardstock,
For Happy Halloween sentiment after embossed, colored with Copic sketch marker.
I created the ink-blended background sky for my card by blending some distress inks
Black soot, wilted violet, dusty concord and chipped shappire then spritzed with water

Once my background was complete, I then created the pendulum of my card.
I dies on acetate the smallest circle from Small stitched circle but not cut it all in the end,
after that continue dies with Slide on over dies and adhere a penny at the bottom
In front of penny I attached the spider, and on the top circle I put the circle double tape smallest 

You can see the swing spider on this video below

Hope you like it 

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW - ATG
Allsorts - For children or teens
Modsquad - Spooky






7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful and perfect for our challenge at Allsorts, xx

brenda said...

Such a fun card and just perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in..

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a fun interactive card!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Ellibelle's Corner

Caly Person said...

What a fun card, Christy! I love how you created your own pendulum! So clever! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Gab said...

This is so clever!!

Mummylade said...

Lovely technique! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

yanmaneee said...

off white hoodie
balenciaga
yeezy 700
curry 6 shoes
off white nike
supreme
supreme
moncler jackets
yeezy boost 350
off white shoes