Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Up in the Air

Helloooo..... I hope you are all doing well
Today I want to sharing my card using MFT stamp and dies

I used BB Up in the Air stamp set from MFT, 
Stamp on Canson water color paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
 Colored with Kuretake ZIG then fussy cut them all.
The clouds were created with the Stitched cloud edges dies
as a stencil and blended with tumbled glass distress ink
Stamped out some sentiments from the Totally happy and Up in the air stamp set,
then cut out with MFT Stitched sentiment strips dies
I added the sentiments to the card front and the card was complete..

Thanks for stopping by


I will enter my card for chalenges:
MFT Sketch 
SSSM - Make your Own Background
SSSW - Masculine
Crafty Friends - ATG
Creative Fingers - ATG
TTCRD - ATG

1 comment:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for entering your cute card into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]