Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Sweet Succulents

Happy Tuesday everyone....
Today I want to share my CAS card
I used MFT Sweet succulent stamp set to play along with the 
I stamped the images on water color paper
 then colored with Kuretake ZIG. 
Fussy cut them and adhered the images on white cardstock 
and popped them up with foam tape on base card.
Behind them I die cut 3 stripes
To finish off, I added some enamel dots

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:

3 comments:

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

I love your card. Thank you for play with us at Gem of a craft challenge, good luck with your entry.

Chrissy said...

So pretty and cute Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chana Malkah said...

Your card is so beautifully crafted! I just love that Cactus! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner