Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Green Flowers

 Hello crafty friends
Today I have a  birthday flower card to share with you

I decided to make a green shade background, 
so I used a white paper as the basic, and then applied a white gesso.
Added distress spray evergreen bough, peeled paint, and ground espresso
then rub with my finger randomly. I put some picket fence distress paint too.
Stamped randomly hand writing from American Craft with Versafine smokey gray
Splash with Distress spray ground espresso and picket fence


 After my background dry, I decorated with some beautiful I am roses paper flowers,
 some die cut, twine and Nuvo crystal drop
Finished with happy birthday sentiment stamp




Thanks for visiting today !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Allsorts - ATG w/ a bunch of flowers
Creative inspirations - Something for the girl



4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a gorgeous design using these delicate and soft colours. I love the layers and texture you have created. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful in the soft minty colours, thank so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful design and flowers.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my heart, Christy. This is just divine. What a treat for the eyes. Thank you so much for sharing your art, your talents, and your time with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you'll join us again soon. Have a blessed and creative week.