Pages

Friday, June 9, 2023

Daisy Birthday card

 Helloo....
today I want share my birthday card with you
To begin, I cut a watercolor cardstock panel with MFT stitch rectagle stax die
and then stamped it with different elements from Tim Holtz the Shabby French stamp set using Black Soot Archival Distress Ink. 
Then I added color by adding  Distress stain broken china randomly and distress spray evergreen bough
I dried the panel with a heat tool and added splatter using Black Soot Distress Paint and 
Picket Fence Distress Paint. Added some white gesso to the edges.
I cut the flowers from Distress Watercolor cardstock
and colored them with Kurekate ZIG real brush
I attached them over the background panel.
I stamped the "happy birthday" sentiment in white cardstock and
 die cut with MFT Stitched sentiment strips
Layered with black cardstock using MFT stitched mini scallop rectangle
before attached to the base card.
Hope you like it and have a nice weekend

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW - Flowers


No comments: