Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Monkey Fun

 Hi all.... I'm back again with another cute card
I'm using Your Next Stamp Monkey Fun stamp set for my card
Colored with distress ink reinkers and fussy cut them all
For the background I used distress oxide ink and blended them,
then splash with some water 
Finished with heat silver embossed powder for sentiment on black cardstock 

I have so much fun playing with Your Next stamp 
Thank you so much for pepping my blog
Have a nice weekend

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW - Masculine
Little red wagon - Make it masculine
TTCRD - ATG





3 comments:

Chrissy said...

So very sweet and cute and made me smile, fabulous card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Such a cute card, really adorable!

Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Debbie
TTCRD DT
My blog

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Super duper cute card! The background you created looks great and is perfect for the YNS Sunset challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun.