Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Happy Birthday, Matey !

 Hello...
Today I want to share with you Lawn Fawn Magic Iris interactive card
For my card today, I combined the  Magic Iris  and Magic Iris add on Die Set 
with several stamp sets to create a fun beach ocean scene.
I choose Ahoy, matey! and Life is good stamp set for my images.
Stamp all the images on Xpress it blending card, colored with Copics sketch markers,
then fussy cut them all.
For the background, I used the Puffy cloud borders die cut on paper then used it as a stencil, blended withTumbled Glass Distress Ink for the sky. 
 For the ocean I blended peacock feathers distress ink, using Stictched  hillside borders 
die cut on paper as a stencil and used tea dye distress ink for sand
 I stamped a sentiment at the top with black embossing powder and heated

When you pull the pull tab on the Magic Iris down, the window opens to reveal
 pyrite treasure box behind the cloud /waves


Thanks you so much for visiting me today

I will enter my card for challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics - All things ocean
SSSW - Create a scene
TTCRD - ATG

2 comments:

Gab said...

Oh wow, this is so cool!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christy :-) I just saw this on the TTCRD challenge blog and had to pop by for a closer look :-) Love the whole design of this!! ❤️

I have just made a card using this magic iris die set too! :-)
luv
Lols x x