Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Together Forever

Hellooo Friends..... Happy Sepetember !
Today I want to share with you a mixed media layout with flowers, laser cuts and layered embellishments. My Layout size is  12" x 20" (30 x 50 cm)
It's been a long time since I made my last  layout, then my friend asked me to make
 for her 25th Wedding Anniversarry present.
So here ....my layout for her

This time I decided to use this beautiful Magnolia paper as the background.
Used Tim Holtz & Bo Bunny stencils to create some texture with molding paste,
 then spray and colored with Tattered Angels.
 Stamp a brick from Prima marketing stamp here and there.
Some chipboard from Sizzix, Bo Bunny and Maya road used on my layout.
I used a lot of Prima Flowers and crystals they were great for my layout.
In the end I added some glass glitter from Ranger and mini beads from my stash,
and splatter with white and silver paint.

Here some close ups 








Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter this project for challenges:
Mix it up - ATG
SSSW - Stamp it !
Creatalicious - Pearls and/or lace
Little Red Wagon - Anything but a card
ModSquad - Set up your stencil





 

6 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhhhh!!! This is soooo gorgeous!! Wow! I love the texture, those elegant frames and all those beautiful flowers! Your friend is going to treasure this forever! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage.
Hugs Ilonka DT x

Mari said...

Such an adorable creation. Great colors and lovely texture. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my, what a beautiful creation. It's a work of art, and I love what you have done with that stencil!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Brenda said...

WOW! What a beautiful spread! I love all the techniques and textures. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!