Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Autumn Mice

 Hellooo......
I have another autumn card to share with you
I used Harvest mouse stamp set from MFT
Colored with Kuretake ZIG real brush and then fussy cut them all
Die cut some circles using inside & out stitched circle stax  
Rolling hills set dienamics for fence and hill
Pattern papers are from MFT Homespun gingham and tranquil texture



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Allsorts - Colors of Autumn 
Cut it up -  Happy Fall + at least 3 layers
Modsquad - Autumn foliage
SSSW - Animal antics
Crafty Friends - Autumn color
Alphabet - Anything begining with "M" (Mice)








7 comments:

brenda said...

What a sweet Autumnal card, perfect for our theme at Allsorts, thank you. It's lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge as well, thanks so much for joining in and hope to see you again next month.

B x

Billie A said...

I LOVE this card. I love the background scene and dies. The awesome images and colors and coloring are stunning. this just makes me smile. I think I need this set. The mouse is so cute. - never thought I'd say that.. thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge (and Colour Crazy)

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Autumn colours;-))m

Mummylade said...

Ooooh, supercute!! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Debbie Mageed said...

WOW, fantastic card! Your coloring is incredible and the use of dies to create a fun scene was perfectly done. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh, how sweet! I love your colors (from the challenge) and your darling use of the circle dies and that adorable little critter. You've done an amazing job (again) on this card. Your talents are such a blessing and I thank you for sharing with us. I always enjoy my visits to your blog. Hope you're having a great week. Please stop by again soon - it's always a real treat for me.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my blog

Silke said...

Such a sweet autumnal card. Beautiful colour combo and the design paper fits perfect to the image. Many thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy.
Hugs, Silke