Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Unicorn

Hellooo.....
I hope you are all doing well
Today I want to share my interactive circle rocking card  
I used Lawn Fawn Winter Unicorn and Starry backdrops stamp set for my card
Colored unicorn with Copic sketch markers. 
 For the card base and panels, I used the largest die from the Small stitched circle stackables, which I die cut out of white cardstock
Inked my panel with Tumbled glass distress ink and 
Puffy cloud border as a stencil  

I used one of the bar Slide on over die as my pivoting piece.
Making small pierce in the middle of the bar and then put small brad.
On the bottom of the bar I put small coin for the weight
Stamp the rainbow with Lawn Fawn ink Pad
I cut out the cloud using spring shower die onto vellum paper
Cut out Puffy cloud border again on white card stock,
and then heated gold embossed the sentiment  

 I stamped starry sky with glue pad and then pour micro glitter.
Lastly I put some star sequins on my card




Thank you very much for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
Lawn fawnatics - Interactive card
The fairy and unicorn - ATG
Get Creative - Fantasy
Creative Fingers - ATG
SSSW - Summer

5 comments:

Gale said...

This is a sweet interactive card Christy! Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gab said...

So so pretty

Marina Atsali said...

Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog.

Samantha Mann said...

this is sooooo cute! i LOVE the rainbow and unicorn!!! and i love that it's hopping on the clouds! super sweet! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Interactive challenge! :)

Christy said...

This could not possibly be any cuter! Love it! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!