Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Scooter Boy

Hi everyone, happy Wednesday
Today I have a fun boy card for you all.
 To get this card started I stamped a Lili Of The Valley image called “Scooter Boy” onto Xpress it blending card paper with Versafine “Onyx Black” ink
and I coloured the image with my Copic sketch markers

After I finished colouring I cut the image with stitched rectangle die from
the My Favorite Things “Stitched Rectangle STAX” die set.
For the background I die cut a Scalloped stitched rectangle from WPlus9
I adhered the scalloped rectangle background panel onto the base card using liquid glue.

And between them I put Doohickey Chicken wire die cut on the right top.
Behind the image I put some pattern paper.
I stamped a Having some fun sentiment from Technique Tuesday
and then I cut a cloud around the sentiment using Joy! die set
Finished with some Washi tape, staples ribbon and
Joy! Vintage flourishes die cut

 Thank you for stopping by
I wish you’ll a creative day!

I will enter my card for challenges:
C.R.A.F.T - Masculine
Love to scrap - For boys!
SSSW - Masculine
SSSM - It's a man thing
Sweet Stampin - Masculine / Father day
Unicorn - Masculine
Paper fun day - ATG w/Make it masculine
Pearly sparkles - Boys/ Men
TTCRD - ATG
Tuesday Throwdown - Special Guy

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what a fabulous card love the image and perfect for our Male challenge at craft

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Absolutely gorgeous boy scene! Thanks so much for joining in our 'masculine' challenge this week. Come and play along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and love the cute beautifully coloured image..Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

Sheryl said...

Can't go wrong with Lily of the Valley stamps. This one is fab and you have coloured him perfectly.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

jasonbob said...

yeezy boost 350
canada goose outlet
nike kyrie 5
paul george shoes
giannis antetokounmpo shoes
golden goose outlet
adidas yeezy boost 350 v2
kd 13
golden goose outlet
off white jordan 1