Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Let's Shell-ebrate

Hi everyone...
Today I'd like to share a card with you
using MFT stamp too cute turtle


Colored the images with Kuretake ZIG real brush
and then fussy cut them all
 Dies out square is MFT in & out diagonal stitched square dies
I used the sketch from MFT challange and
MFT color challenge for my card


Thank you for stopping by and stay safe and healthy

I will enter my card for challenges:

Allsorts - Anything in the animal kingdom
SSSW - Whatever the weather
QKR - ATG
TTCRD - ATG
The Sketchy - ATG

5 comments:

brenda said...

This is such fun in the bright happy colours, thank you so much for joining in with out 'Animals' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, i love this cute image.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

kReN said...

Too cute turtle really is! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. Love your work! kReN Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Mummylade said...

it really is too cute, thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m