Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Altered Rice Laddle - Mixed Media

Hai...
Today I want to share with you my Mixed media project
I used Rice Laddle as a victim

I added black gesso to everything and then after I added all of the embellishments.
 I used Texture paste, different 3 colors of Acrylic paint, and Mica powder.
In the end I put some beads and chain


Hope you like it !
Thanks for stopping by

I will enter my project with challenges:
San Dee & Amelie steampunk - ATG
Creative Artise Mixed Media - ATG
We Love to Create - ATG

5 comments:

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Victim now has a great fulfillment! Fantastic details, colours and rusty finish. Thank you for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge!

Andree said...

A fabulous project. Wonderful grungy colours and amazing details.
Thank you for joining in with our March challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Irmelin Eriksson said...

Wonderful mixed media project. Love the rusty effect. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

Terry said...

https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
Wow I am loving your project, lovely rust color and thank you for sharing with the DT from We Love To Create Hugs TErry (DT) xxx

Maura said...

Cool alteration! Love all that rusty goodness! So glad you joined us for our steampunk challenge at Sandee and Amelie’s Steampunk Challenges! hugs, Maura