Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Winter Alpaca

Hellooo......
Today I want to share with you my Christmas card.
I made this for challenges at Lawnscaping.


I used image Winter Alpaca stamp and colored with Kuretake ZIG real brush.
Fussy cut it and adhered it on circle Spellbinders die, and made snow hill 
Sentiment is Let's bokeh from Lawn Fawn stamp too.
I colored background with Distress ink  re-inker on Canson water color paper
and than stamp pine forest from All Night Media with distress ink Peeled paint.
Distress al edges paper with Distress ink chipped saphipre. 
I used Mpress Contemporary Labels dies for my base card.
Pattern paper is from Reminisce first snow.

 That's all for me now..... 
Hope you have a nice holiday season !!

I will enter this card for challenges:
Lawnscaping  - Merry Christmas
QKR Stampede - Christmas
Simon Says stamp Monday - Winter wonderland

7 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweet image! A GORgeous scene...I LOve your colours and design.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Love the scene you created and the snowflake paper is a perfect background! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Sandra said...

Such a darling card. Love the scalloped edge and the alpaca is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and Merry Christmas. Hugs, Sandra

samantha's cards said...

super cute card!

Samantha Casey said...

Very Cute! I love the colors and your coloring! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Elise C. said...

Beautiful card! I really like the scallops along the bottom and the background that you created! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

{Chrissie} said...

Love, love, love your coloring on the Alpaca! The fur looks real enough to touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!