Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

ATC X'mas card

Hi,.....
Just a quick post to share my ATC card for my FB friends.
I used some dies for my creations, 
Deer is Memory box dies
Pines tree is Sizzix dies
Hills is Lawn Fawn dies.
For background I used Tattered Angels Glimmer mist,
and than stamp pine forest from my old wood stamp All Night Media.
Embossed some dots from Sizzix.
Happy Christmas sentimen from Technique Tuesday.
Some white gesso on deer and pines tree.
I put some syal on deer using small ribbon :)
That all for me today and have a great day !!

I will enter this card for challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania - Christmas animals
Wicked Wednesday - Winter blues
Pile it on - Anything christmas / winter
Die Cuttin' Diva - Tic Tac Toe (Reinder/holiday colors/ribbon)
Crafter Cafe - Use die cuts or punches

5 comments:

L.B. said...

saw these on our DCD facebook and wow wow wow - such great details and pretty to. Thanks for playing with our tic-tac-toe challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Esther said...

Darling cards!!! Love the detail!
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Kimbo said...

What great little scenes

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Nikki W said...

Beautiful snowy scene for the deer. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog :)

Di said...

Really beautiful little scenes Christy!

Hugs

Di xx

Cuttlebug Mania DT