Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Boxing Tilda

Hello everyone!
Hope you're having a lovely day. 
I have a new card today's for a new challenge over at 
Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge
Challenge for this time is RED & WHITE as our flag color
to celebrate Indonesia Independent day at this month at 17
You can catch all of the details of the challenge over at IMLC.
Come and play along with us to win some fabulous prize from our sponsor
I can't wait to see what you come up with !!
And here my card .....

 I used Boxing Tilda from Winner takes it all collection 2011.
I love this image when I saw for the first time some years ago.
I colored this cutie pie with copic sketch markers
 I have put cheese clothes behind the image
The dot pattern papers is from Crate Paper
Red Pearl from Doodlebug design
G Studio punch for star border
  Some white gesso and walnut stain distress ink in here and there.
Dies I used in here are :
Magnolia doohickey for flag
 Sizzix for rosettes
 MFT for star
Paper Smoches for  sentiment

 Thank You for stopping by today and have a lovely weekend

I will enter this card for challenges:
LHOSM - Celebrate
MDUC - Anything goes
Milk Coffee - 2 or more die cut
The Crafter cafe - lots of layers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Christy. Love the image and design.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon x

Sammy said...

This is just brilliant! Really striking (no pun intended! lol) and just gorgeous. Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!! I love red however never know how to put them on the card. You make it so beautifully.
hugs
Anny