Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Besties Challenge#17 Favorite color combination

Hello everyone......
Just a quick post today for reminder at Besties Challenge
with theme is use your favorite color combination
You can still enter until 29 Augst'14
Come and join us !!

I love pink and white color for my card
I choose image 208 from Sherri Baldy and colored with Copic sketch markers.
Used Spellbinder Radiant Rectangles die-cuts as the card base.
Pattern paper is Bella - Vintage Floral
 I embellished the card with Honey blossom spring - Memory box dies
lace, ribbon and Petallo flowers.
That's all for me today.....
Have a nice day

I would love to enter this card for challenges:
Besties Brazil - Inspiration in color
My Besties Spanish - in the garden
Stempelsonnen-anything goes
Bearly Mine-anything goes
Cards Galore Encore-anything goes
The Sisters of Craft-anything goes

9 comments:

Dreja said...

Toll gemacht. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Woww..beautiful card,thanks for joining us at MBB,hugs Lisa

cotnob said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Bearly Mine Designs this month.
Pauline
x

Kuni said...

What a beautiful card and your colouring is perfect.
Thanks for joining us at the Stempelsonnen-challenge.

Hugs
Kuni

Tina said...

Ganz bezaubernd sieht das aus.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.
LG Tina

Doudou said...

Very cute card! thank you for joining usMy Besties Spanish challenge

Lidia R. said...

Beautiful card !!! Thank you for joining our challengue # 2 of My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.

esmafa said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at My besties Spanish challenge!

JustYolie said...

Congratulations! You were a winner at the My~Besties Spanish Challenge Blog!

http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2014/09/reto-3-merry-christmas-feliz-navidad.html