Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Hello Tag

 Hi....
Today I want to share my mixed media tag

I stared to create background using Bundle sage distress spray stain and
 water with brayer on water color paper. 
Once that was dry I die cut with MFT Pierced Traditional Tag stax.
I inked the script stamp from my stash with archival ink and stamped randomly 
on background.
I applied light molding paste through the Tim Holtz burlap Stencil
and then colored with old paper distress ink and vintage photo distress ink
Darkened the edges using a Vintage photo distress Ink Pad.

I die-cut the flowers on water color paper 
and colored with distress ink reinker
 I used Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint and spun sugar 
Arrange and attach all the die cut elements onto tag
Die cut leaves on green card stock 
Lightly splatter black soot distress spray across the surface of the tag
  Paint the hole reinforcer piece with tea dye paint and attach to the tag.
loop twine through the hole in the top of the tag.  
Finished with Hello sentiment die cut 
Hope you like it and have a nice weekend !!

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW - Add a sentiment
Allsort - use yellow or ATG







6 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Wow-so much texture and floral goodness! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Liz said...

Super mixed media tag, I love all the texture. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

brenda said...

Lots of lovely texture on your mixed media tag, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Elizabeth Hart said...

love this! The textures that you added are perfect and so interesting. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love your mixed media tag, so much detail. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

Mervi said...

Gorgeous tag!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m