Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Tank You Shadow Box

 Halloo....
Today I want to share with you my Shadow box card
Using Lawn Fawn product to create Fish Tank scene
I used Shadow box card die set for the base, and colored the background
inside the box with Distress Oxide for the water and Distress ink for hill sand
I used Fintastic Friends stamp set and Life is good for my images
Colored them all with Kuretake ZIG real brush, then fussy cut them all
Adhered all them inside the box and some using acetate to making fish swim
On the outside the box I used Pattern Paper LF Perfectly Plaid Winter,
and stamped some images. 
Finished with sentiment Tank You with banner die cut from Fancy folded banners 




This shadow box card fit in standard size envelope


Thank you so much for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics - Little Things
Mix it Up - ATG + Aperture
Dies R Us - ATG
TTCRD - ATG




6 comments:

Gab said...

This is adorable!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the layers. THanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Caly Person said...

Your tank is adorable and so perfect for this challenge, Christy! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Karen Decknick said...

Super cute!

Birgit said...

This is such a darling card! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!

Crafts in the Command Center said...

Oh my, this is super cute! Thanks for including a video. So fun! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB