Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Birthday Bear

 HI there... Hope you are all fine
Today I want to share my slimline birthday card
I used MFT Birthday bears stamp set for my card
Colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colors, then fussy cut them all
Die cut balloon from MFT blueprint 26, and circle stax 
 I  blended my background with wilted violet and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks,
 then I splattered some diluted white water paint on my card.
I heat white embossing powder for my sentiment on big balloon.
Finished with some Nuvo glitter drop


Thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW - Masculine
Mix It Up - ATG + Stamping



3 comments:

Gail said...

What a sweet slim line card! Thanks for sharing at WAW

Elizabeth Hart said...

A darling birthday card and the big balloon is fabulous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Darren Demers said...

I blended my background with wilted violet and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks,
sewing manufacturing ,
burlington coat factory tailor ,