Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

Sweet Succulents

Hello all.....
Today I want to share my card using MFT Sweet succulents Stamp set
 
I stamped all the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink  
on Canson watercolor paper.
I colored them with Kuretake Gansai tambi, then fussy cut them all.
For the background I took a piece of MFT Country Fair plaid, 
then and create two holes, on the upper-left part and on the lower-left area, 
using the inside & out circle stitched circle Stax
For the middle one I cut out with circle die


I attached the background on a piece of white cardstock using foam tape and then started to arrange all the previous colored images with foam tapeTo finish off, I stamped the sentiment with versamark on red cardstockheat embossed with white detail embossing powder, and popped it up on foam



Thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:

SSSW - Use dies or/and punch
Allsorts - Anything with happy bright and sunny color
Cut it up - Nature
Time out  - items inside your home
TTCRD - ATG






6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a super card, I just love those little cacti and the layout of your card. I could give this to my hubby - I'm sure I'm prickly at times too :)
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Joyce said...

This is such a fun and pretty card. Love the coloring on your cactus. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely card the Cacti image are fabulous so is the card design thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS
hugs
lorraine x

Mari said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This is simply gorgeous. You did a great job coloring and choosing the perfect patterned paper to go with your images.

So glad you shared with us at Cut it Up for our Nature challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your card. The design is wonderful as is your coloring. I love the background. Just a note that we have changed our "how to play" at Time Out to limit the number of challenges to which entries are linked to 5 in order to win. Hope to see you again soon in the gallery. Thanks for playing with us.