Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Stay Cool !

Hi everyone......
Today I have a summer card to share with you
I used waffle flower "Stay Cool! stamp set
 I stamped several images in Versafine Black Onyx Ink on watercolor paper,
 and coloured using Kuretake ZIG real brush. 
Fussy cut them all the image after coloring.
 I've created my own background using the distress ink and
 a little white signo uni ball pen for extra.
I stamped and black embossed the sentiment after colored
  Then I adhered and arrange all my images
I've kept the card very simple to showcase the image just cutting the image short of the base card so the black behind frames it.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW - Bright and cheerful
Allsorts - Summertime
TTCRD - ATG
Crazy 4 - Favorite summer activity

10 comments:

Crafting Andy said...

Love this. Love that background. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Hayley's handmade cards said...

I love this summer time scene card you have created, thank you for sharing with us over at Creative Fingers. Hayley DT member x

Mervi said...

So cute and fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

My Hope Craft shop said...

What a cute card. I love it. Thank you for sharing at TTCRD!!!
Jessica DT

Furrbster said...

This is amazing!!

Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Diane Louise J said...

Hello ... Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at MAWTT. It fits perfectly with our 'At the Beach' theme.

Diane Louise
(Team Leader, Moving Along With The Times) x

Mandy said...

Christy I am so impressed you created that background yourself, it looks amazing.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥

DT for Through The Craft Room Door

Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Wendy L said...

A super card, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Dorlene Durham said...

This is great! I love the scene you created and the background is awesome. I wish I could be there next to him. LOL Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB