Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Eid Mubarak

Helooo.....  Today, is the end of Ramadhan Month.
So.... I want to say Happy Eid Mubarak to my friend who celebrate it.

I made Eid Mubarak card using Eid Greetings and Ramadan Greeting
Stamp set from Altenew. Just stamp and heat embossed with gold powder.
Color some green background with Copic sketech markers
and splatter some olive gold with my brush.
Finished with star sequins. Stripes pattern is from MFT paper. 
Thanks for stopping by 

I will enter my card for challenge:
Allsorts - Ginghams, stripes and dots
Crafty Catz - Spots and/ or stripes
SSSW - Recycle

6 comments:

brenda said...

Very stylish with a great colour palette, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Ginghams, Stripes and Spots' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely and stylish card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sheryl said...

This is stunning and so the right colours for Eid! Very elegant indeed.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Mari said...

Very elegant card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

Jac’s Playground said...

A beautiful card, I'm sure your friend appreciated it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x