Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Mix Media Canvas

Hi...
Today I want to share with you my creation
 A bit unusual, I made Mixed Media Canvas
I have an Indonesian crafter group and one of my friend share
her video tutorial for us to make this beautiful canvas.
I love how to turn it of






Hope you like it
Thanks for stopping by

I will enter this canvas for challenges:
Creative Artiste Mixed Media - ATG
The Funkie Junkie Boutique - Aquamarine
Love to scrap -ATG
San Dee & Amelie's Steampunk - ATG









6 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Christy this is beautiful! So much delicious texture for those colours to sit on and I love that it has the look of a mandala in the centre. Thank you for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog x

Heather said...

Oh, wow!!! This is gorgeous!! I'm definitely NOT capable of creating art like this and so admire those that can!! I love the beaded element on top of the butterfly; it really finishes it off perfectly! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

sarascloset said...

That texture on the background is amazing, and the collaged metal pieces all work so perfectly together with that gorgeous butterfly to make an amazing mixed media art piece! Thank you for playing along with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog.

Maura said...

Lots of beautiful textures and colors on your piece! Love the mix of the time piece and the butterfly. So glad you joined us for our steampunk challenge at Sandee and Amelie’s Steampunk Challenges! hugs, Maura

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Stunning textures and lovely colours! Thank you for sharing this with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge

Scrappy Squirrel's Nest said...

I love this! Beautiful layers, colours and design! Glad you joined us at Creative Artiste!...Lynne