Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Clean and simple genius - MFT Card Design 2019 Competition

Hellooo......
I’m excited that MFT are having another card design superstar competition this year. I didn’t get chance to enter last year and really wish I had, so definitely going to have a go this year.

Clean and simple is not my style , but I want to try my best to make CAS card.
It was challenging for me 
For my card I used Bird of Paradise stamp set , stamp on X-press it blending card with  
Versafine Onyx black, then colored the bird with Copic sketch markers..
After coloring I fussy cut them

On the base white cardstock I stamped the leaves used Large dessert bouquet stamp set with green ink pa then I inked blended the background with tumbled glass distress ink. 
After that I die cut Wild greenery dienamics on green card stock and adhered to the back of bird image.
 I used the sentiment from Bird of Paradise stamp set with Versafine Onyx black to complete my card.

I’m entering this card into the MFT Card Design Superstar Competition

That's all for me today,  thanks for stopping by.
Hope you like it and wish me luck !.

No comments: