Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Faillyn Fairy

Hello friends!

I took a few minutes this morning to create another
magical card to share with you that uses a combinations of
stamps to 'set the scene'. 
I used Lavinia stamp Faillyn,  Falling Ivy, and Fairy buttercups
Added all the images  with versafine black ink.
Created the background with distress ink and then splash with a water.
 Applied glitter glue on fairy wings and magic dust

Hope you like it and happy crafting

I will enter this card for challenges:
Lavinia World - ATG
Lavinia stamp - ATG
OKR - ATG
SSSW - ATG

6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Christy! What a gorgeous background for your delightful fairy! I especially like the bokeh appearance of the water spots in the inky prettiness! So happy I saw your card at Lavinia World Challenges. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful! Your fairy has created a magical scene! Thanks so much for joining us at Lavinia World Challenge. I hope to see you again soon. Julie, DT member

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

So magincal. I love the colors and the moon. Thank you for crafting with us at Lavinia World Challenge. Vicki DT

Debbie Sherman said...

Gorgeous Card! thanks for playing along with Lavinia World challenges!

Lori Kobular said...

Oh boy, your card is pure magic! I love that sweet Fairy with her wand spreading fairy dust everywhere! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Steph Ackerman said...

Gorgeous card, love the background and the whimsy effect. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.