Pages

Monday, June 3, 2019

Night of the northen

Hi everyone....
Today I want sharing my card using Lawn Fawn Critter in the arctic stamp set
 Colored walrus with Copic sketch markers
I used vellum paper for water with Lawn Fawn stitched hillside dies and colored with Copic too
To created my Aurora night sky, I blended several distress inks, picked raspberry
chipped sapphire, dusty concord, peacock feathers, salted ocean, and shabby shutter
  then used Distress ink spray picket fence for starry sky I also used a white gel pen to add a few more visible stars and last I used glimmer mist.
For the base card I used Mama elephant Creative Cuts dies

That is all for me today, have a nice day and happy crafting !


I will enter my card for challenges:
Lawn Fawn Challenge - Spectacular skies
SSSW - ATG
Addicted to stamp - for man/boy
Dies R Us - Kids
Cute Card Thursday - Masculine
QKR - ATG

3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW your background is fabulous and your overall scene is just precious! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Kids’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

laurie said...

Love that background...awesome scene!Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous background and such a cute lovable image, thank you for joining us at ADDICTED TO STAMPS
hugs
lorraine x