Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Helloo

Happy Tuesday everyone ...
Today I want to share my tag card using Penny Black stamp

I have colored the images with Faber Castell water color pencils.
For base card I'm using Marianne dies and Spellbinders dies.

Hope you like what I share today.
Thank you for stopping by :)

I would love to enter this card for the following challenges:
Penny Black and more - Going round in circle
Penny Black Saturday - ATG or clean & simple
Card Mania - Love is in the air
Addicted to stamps - Anything but a square
SSSW - ATG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that happy little hedgie is adorable! i love the intricate circle die and the purple flowers are gorgeous. thank you so much for playing along with the penny black and more challenge.
linda

brenda said...

This is delightful using the sweet Hedgies for on our 'Circles' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, thank you so much for joining in.

B x

Marlies said...

A lovely creation with an adorable hedgie. SO cute! Thanks for joining our chalelnge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies