Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Delicate florals

Happy Tuesday everyone ......
Today I want to share my card using Penny Black stamp.
  I used Penny Black cling stamp Delicate Florals  for my card.
Stamped repeat and colored with distress ink markers.
For the background I stamped with distress ink too and then
splash with some water and decorated with some sequins.

Hope you like it and thanks for visit !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Penny black and more - For the boys
Stamping sensation - Anything with flowers
The ribbon girls - Any image
Crafty Friends - Floral
Words Art Wednesday - Anything goes
7 Kids  - Anything goes

7 comments:

brenda said...

Such a very pretty floral creation and a gr eat choice of colour to showcase that lovey PB image, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous colours, and the sequins add a lovely sparkly touch! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Linby said...

What gorgeous colours you used and the layout is so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh my goodness, how beautiful is this! I love the sponged, stamped & splattered border with the white space in the middle to frame the flowers. Great flower image too! Hugs, Autumn

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Christy, Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is beautiful, has a lovely background and fits perfectly with our ‘’Floral’ challenge theme… please join us next time and good luck in the draw.

Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

vaiybora said...

Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.

หีฟิต