Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Ahoy Tilda

Hallooo.....
Today I want to share with you my card using Magnolia stamp.
I used Ahoy Tilda from the Summer Memories Collection 2012
I have colored her with Kurekate Zig real brush 
Decorated with Magnolia Doohickey Magazine Vol 1,
lace, twine, and charm.

That's all from me today, and have a nice day !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Midweek Magnolia - Red/white/blue
All about magnolia - All about doohickey
Simply Magnolia - Anything goes
LHOSM - Anything goes

5 comments:

Rene said...

LOVE this! Just fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at LHOSM! Good luck,
Rene

Céline said...

as cute as can be ;)
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

Margreet said...

Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you so much for joining our last challenge on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
Warm hugs Margreet

Nicola said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Simply Magnolia and good luck Christy!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning card.
Thanks for joining us at LHOSM and good luck in the draw.
Hugs, Donna xx