Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Bring Joy Lil Angel

Hello my friends.....
Hope you all well and have a great weekend
 Time for the new challenge at
with theme for this time is  "VINTAGE CHRISTMAS"
Come and join with us  !!
  We have Wonderful Prizes for the Lucky Winners

Here my vintage christmas  card
I’ve used the image called Bring Joy Lil Angel , from Sherri Baldy.
Colored her with copic sketch marker stickles on her wings.
Doily paper and corrugated paper behind the image.
Distressed with DI vintage photo on all  the edges paper.
I'm using Webster's Pages - Botanical Christmas collection.
Using some dies from doohickey for poinsettia, pine and star, 
joy craft dies for snowflakes and presents. IO dies for leaf.
I put some crackle paint picket fence on pine trees.
Pearls and ruffle ribbon from my stuff.




Thanks for popping by and Please visit
take a look at what the rest of the DT-girls have made,
get inspired and join the challenge .

I will enter my card for challenges:
My Besties Aussie - Anything goes Christmas
My Besties Norge - Celebration (Christmas)
My Besties Deutchland - Anything goes with Besties
My Besties en Francais - Noel
Love to create - Non Traditional holiday color
 Diva by design - Feeling festive
Pile it on - Anything goes christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
 Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas
Jingle Belles - Anything Christmas
 Crafting By Designs - all things X-mas
Stempelsonnen - anything goes
Sister Act - anything goes

13 comments:

Unknown said...

So Gorgeous! Thank you to play with us and Good luck to you!!
Chantale besties French team xo

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Christy,

eine zauberhafte Karte hast du gestaltet. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland.Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

Jac’s Playground said...

A really pretty vintage card and gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and design. Thank you for joining our "Non-Traditional Holiday Colors" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Sissel said...

Lovely christmascard, lovely colors and design.
Thank´s for joining My Besties Norway challenge.
Hugs Sissel

Hester said...

I love all the details on your card.
It's so beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
Love Hester

Artesania said...

Such a beautiful chrismas card! Thank you for join us at My-Besties Deutschland design challenge this month!I hope you return soon and join our Bloghop!
Hugs Gudrun DT

Artesania said...

Such a beautiful chrismas card! Thank you for join us at My-Besties Deutschland design challenge this month!I hope you return soon and join our Bloghop!
Hugs Gudrun DT

Crafty and Green said...

What a stunning card! Love all the Details!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love to Create: Non-Traditional Holiday Colors Challenge!! Hope to see you back really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
LTC DT

Engelchen said...

Very nice,
Thank you for joining us at My Besties Deutschland.
lG Geesje

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Non- Traditional Holiday colors challenge.
Hugs'
Jackie LTC~owner

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Love all the embellishments.
Thanks for joining us over at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
Good Luck.

Unknown said...

You have made a really festive project for our month-long challenge at Pile It On, love this sweet stamp. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to check on Wednesday who's the winner. Good luck and best wishes for the new year!
Hugs,
Anna xxx