Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Bear Cryon

Helloo........ I'm back again
This is my second post for today.
I have a cute mini card for my last post DT card at
2 Cute Ink Challenge
our theme for this time is "Anything Goes"
Come and play along with us ....

I used Bear Cryon image for my card.
Colored image with copic sketch marker.
Pattern paper from Basic Grey and distress all edges with vintage photo.
Basic card I dies with Magnolia doohickey dies.
Flowers & ribbon from my stash.

Thank you very much Heidi for having me as your Designer Team.
It was an awesome experiance working with you for 6 month.
Wish you all the best

I would love to enter this card for challenges:
 Creative Inspirations - Distressing (with a distress ink)
 Bearly Mine - Digital 
Sister Act - Anything Goes
 Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes 
 Stampavie & More - Animals
Fairy tale - Digital stamp






4 comments:

Pulsatilla said...

WOW - your card is very beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Design - Challenge!!! hugs, ANDREA

Lozzy said...

What a gorgeous card, love the colours and the image is so sweet, really pretty...Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine for this months challenge and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this month well of “Let’s go digital”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)

Susanne Rose said...

What a pretty card!Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Challenge this time! Hugs Susanne.