Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Besties Challenge blog - Bingo

Hello Lovelies friends! I'm back again :)

  I have a new card to show you for the latest Challenge at 
Besties Challenge Blog
We have Bingo grid for you for this time
You can select 3 in horizontal,vertical or a diagonal
 

 I have used first row horizontal - Flowers, ribbon and pink 
and here my card ......
 
  I have used the digi  image 826 by Sherri Baldy 
colored her as usual with copic sketch markers,
Distress all edge with tea dye DI and put some vintage pink frantage
Pattern paper is from Pink Paislee-spring jubilee 6x6 paper pack
Doily paper I made from Cottage cutz dies - tea time doily
Tags are made from doohickey dies and stamp some pattern stamp.
I made fence from doohickey dies too and grass is from CC designs dies.
Butterflies are from Carla craft punch.
I put some stickles glue on flowers

Flowers, ribbons, and lace are from my local store.
Sentiment is from CC designs.

At the end I put some white gesso on the edge pink paper base


That's all for me today

I hope you will join in the challenge at Besties Challenge Blog !
 and pop over and take a look at the gorgeous designs
 that the Design Team Ladies have come up with.

 I am entering this card in the following challenges :
Crafty Hands  - Sparkle and Bling (blingy flourish and dress image)
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes 
Paper Crafting Journey -  Bling It Up (blingy flourish and dress image)
Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes 
Simon Says - Anything Goes 
Party Time Tuesday's - Anything Goes
2 Sisters -Anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous with a stunning flower spray.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Christy. She is adorable and beautifully coloured.
I am going to miss being on the Besties DT but on the up side I can enter the fab challenges.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Emily Thubbron said...

Christy, this is stunning. I love the pops of blue amidst the pink. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.

Emily T, DT

Sammy said...

LOVE this card! The colours are fab, as are the flowers, and the frantage and sparkle are perfect! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

cheiron said...

What a sweet image and love the lace and flower embellies. They are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Sandra Wright. said...

A very pretty card,loving all the sparkle too.

Thank you for playing along in our challenge over at CraftyHands...x

Angeline Choo said...

oh this is so pretty! Love the layers

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week.

-Angeline DT