Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Ribbon and bows at Whoopsi Daisy

Hi .........I'm back again with another DT card
It's my DT card for Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
 theme for this week is RIBBON AND LACE
We want to see Ribbon and bows in your creation
 Looking forward to seeing what you create!
You can find a large number of images at 
WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP that will perfectly suit this theme! 
 There are several freebies at the store here

Here my tag creation .... 
I used sheet #426 and colored her with copic sketch markers
I made a tag from used Prima marketing flowers paper wrap :)
I love the pattern here , so I just simply decorate with dies,punch and ribbon


I wish enter this tag for challenges:
4Kraftygirlzchallenges - Anything goes
Corrosive challenges - Girl on card
Creative Craft - Use Ribbon
Inspire me Fridays: Anything Goes 
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes w/ ribbon 

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful tag. Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Inky Angel said...

Christy, this is so sweet. Gorgeous tag you've created.
Hugs, Katie

julie said...

So cute, I love your coloring !!
Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge!!

Gale said...

Beautiful tag. Love all the tiny flowers and sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us in our Use Ribbon Challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT